Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn By: Mark Twain

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is all about this rowdy 12-year-old boy who helps this runaway slave, Jim, escape to freedom. (So far, anyways.)

I guess the most important part (so far) is how he's helping Jim. Jim thinks his owner is going to sell him to a different owner, one that he no doubt thinks is really cruel. I think what Huck (that's his nickname) is doing is very kind and considerate. I saw that he cares for Jim.

The part I enjoyed most is when Huck come into his room at the widow's where he stayed at the time and his father was sitting right there in his room, waiting for him! It is the most catching part of the whole book. (So far)

The worst part (so far) is when he befriends a boy named Buck and Buck gets shot during something that has to do with the feud he's in. The part is pretty sad and Huck cries a lot about it.

I recommend The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn for anyone who is at this reading level and/or finds such things interesting. Anybody that finds what kids were like back then in the good ole' days fun and exciting will love this book. Anyone who doesn't might as well take my word for it and not read it. 😛

No comments:

Post a Comment